- 100% plant-derived raw materials.
- Ideal for nourishing emulsions for sensitive and dry skins manufactured via cold processing technique in alternative to the Water in Oil (WO) PEG emulsifier.
- Thanks to the liquid-crystal structures it is possible to have stabilisation of the emulsion viscosity even in presence of lipid phases with different polarities. Does not require co-emulsifiers.
- Compatible under extreme anionic and cationic conditions across a wide range of pH values (pH 3-9).
- It facilitates the dispersion of any sort of powder, from titanium dioxide to iron oxides, and it functions as a shine enhancer that improves the shine of make-up products.
- Emulsions are easily absorbed and, despite being rich in natural lipids, neither greasy nor sticky.
- Soluble in ethanol, mineral and vegetal oils, fatty acids, fatty alcohols and their derivatives.
Ester of Polyglycerol with Olive Oil’s fatty acids and Sesame Oil
SPF and water resistance enhancer.
|Appearance||Viscous oily liquid|
|Acid Total Number||7 (mg KOH/g)|
|Saponification number||160 – 180 (mg KOH/g)|
|Dry residue (105°C)||97 – 99 %|
- Rich and nourishing creams and lotions even for the most sensitive skin types
- Distribute physical UV filters evenly within suncare products, ensuring greater protection against UV rays
- Improve the shine of make-up products
- Increase products’ water retention capacity