- 100% plant-derived raw materials.
- Ideal for nourishing emulsions for sensitive and dry skins manufactured via cold processing technique in alternative to the Water in Oil (WO) PEG emulsifier.
- Thanks to the liquid-crystal structures it is possible to have stabilization of the emulsion viscosity even in presence of lipid phases with different polarities. Does not require co-emulsifiers.
- Compatible under extreme anionic and cationic conditions across a wide range of pH values (pH 3-9).
- It facilitates the dispersion of any sort of powder, from titanium dioxide to iron oxides, and it functions as a shine enhancer that improves the shine of make-up products.
- Emulsions are easily absorbed and, despite being rich in natural lipids, neither greasy nor sticky.
- Soluble in ethanol, mineral and vegetal oils, fatty acids, fatty alcohols and their derivatives.
SESAMULS® WO is a water in oil emulsifier obtained from renewable sources through the esterifcation of polyglycerin-6 to olive oil fatty acids whereas the natural Malic Acid acts as a catalyst.
It allows rich emulsions with a nourishing feel. Easy to use, also in cold processing, and well-tolerated by the skin, it is remarkably versatile in terms of formulation and compatibility with all active ingredients
SESAMULS® WO is ideal in sun care products for mineral filters dispersion and improves makeup products shine.
Ester of Polyglycerol with Olive Oil’s fatty acids and Sesame Oil
|Appearance||Viscous oily liquid|
|Acid Total Number||7 (mg KOH/g)|
|Saponification number||165 – 185 (mg KOH/g)|
|Dry residue (105°C)||97 – 99 %|
- SESAMULS® WO is considered as “readily biodegradable“.
- SESAMULS® WO is ‘non toxic’
Moisturizing and nourishing creams for face and body care, even for the most sensitive skin types. Excellent dispersal of chemical and physical UV filters, as well as coloring pigments for make up.