- 100% plant-derived raw materials.
- Ideal for nourishing emulsions for sensitive and dry skins manufactured via cold processing technique in alternative to the Water in Oil (WO) PEG emulsifier.
- Thanks to the liquid-crystal structures it is possible to have stabilization of the emulsion viscosity even in presence of lipid phases with different polarities. Does not require co-emulsifiers.
- Compatible under extreme anionic and cationic conditions across a wide range of pH values (pH 3-9).
- It facilitates the dispersion of any sort of powder, from titanium dioxide to iron oxides, and it functions as a shine enhancer that improves the shine of make-up products.
- Emulsions are easily absorbed and, despite being rich in natural lipids, neither greasy nor sticky.
- Soluble in ethanol, mineral and vegetal oils, fatty acids, fatty alcohols and their derivatives.
Ester of Polyglycerol with Olive Oil’s fatty acids and Sesame Oil
|Appearance||Viscous oily liquid|
|Acid Total Number||7 (mg KOH/g)|
|Saponification number||165 – 185 (mg KOH/g)|
|Dry residue (105°C)||97 – 99 %|
- The emulsions tested proved to have excellent water resistance, higher than that of the same emulsions produced using emulsifiers that are “leaders” in the market. The surface film created by SESAMULS® WO is water resistant but light, barely perceptible. It maintains a pleasant level of skin moisturization and leaves the skin feeling soft and smooth.
- SESAMULS® WO is compatible and effective with any kind of oils and esters but is particularly recommended for emulsions with an oil phase between 15 – 30% even in cold process.
Discover more >> Study on the characteristics of SESAMULS® WO
- SESAMULS® WO is considered as “readily biodegradable“.
Discover more >> Biodegradability report
- SESAMULS® WO is ‘non toxic’
Discover more >> Toxicity report
- Rich and nourishing creams and lotions even for the most sensitive skin types
- Distribute physical UV filters evenly within suncare products, ensuring greater protection against UV rays
- Improve the shine of makeup products
- Increase products’ water retention capacity