- 100% plant-derived and palm-free.
- Eudermic and functional properties of the olive oil.
- Pleasant sensation of freshness on the skin when added to vegetables oils or esters.
- Excellent skin and oral compatibility and very low acidity, in fact OLEAMULS® WS is edible.
- Dispersible in warm water ethanol and propylene glycol.
Ester of Polyglycerol with Olive Oil’s fatty acids
It has been proven that liquid crystal emulsions moisturise the epidermis and protect it by reducing TEWL.
|pH||6.0 – 8.0|
|Dry residue||97 – 99 %|
|Acid number||5 max. (mg KOH/g)|
|Saponification number||15 – 35 (mg KOH/g)|
- As O/W emulsifier or as co-emulsifier for W/O emulsions.
- Ideal for producing non-toxic, completely biodegradable and safe O/W and W/O emulsions.
- The product has a number of different hydrophilic and lipophilic behaviours proving to be well-suited for the most diverse cosmetic uses.