- 100% plant-derived and palm-free.
- Eudermic and functional properties of olive oil.
- Pleasant sensation of freshness on the skin when added to vegetable oils or esters.
- Excellent skin and oral compatibility and very low acidity, in fact OLEAMULS® WS is edible.
- Dispersible in warm water-ethanol and propylene glycol.
Ester of Polyglycerol with Olive Oil’s fatty acids
|pH||6.0 – 8.0|
|Dry residue||97 – 99 %|
|Acid number||5 max. (mg KOH/g)|
|Saponification number||15 – 35 (mg KOH/g)|
- It has been proven that liquid crystal emulsions moisturize the epidermis and protect it by reducing TEWL.
- As O/W emulsifier or as co-emulsifier for W/O emulsions.
- Ideal for producing non-toxic, completely biodegradable and safe O/W and W/O emulsions.
- The product has a number of different hydrophilic and lipophilic behaviors proving to be well-suited for the most diverse cosmetic uses.