- 100% plant-derived and palm-free
- No impact on the odour and colour of final formulations.
- Easy to use, it works well across a wide range of pH values and provides moisturizing properties.
- It can enhance the fragrance persistence on the skin for a long period due to absence or limited quantities of alcohol.
- No negative effects on foaming properties when mixed to surfactants.
Ester of Polyglyceryl-6 with Caprylic Acid and Proline
In neither the “in vitro” nor the human trials did POLYSOL® PGA manifest any detectable sensitising effects; it can be considered hypoallergenic.
|Appearance||Clear oily liquid|
Light yellow / amber
|pH||5.5 – 7.5|
|Dry residue (105°C)||66 – 72 %|
|Specific Gravity (25°C)||1.15 – 1.19 g/ml|
- Micellar waters.
- Clear cleansers.
- Spray emulsions.
- Wet wipes.
It is advisable to not use strong acids or base in order to guarantee the stability of the final product, as these could cause the solubilising agent to saponify.