- 100% plant-derived and palm-free
- No impact on the odor and color of final formulations.
- Easy to use, it works well across a wide range of pH values and provides moisturizing properties.
- It can enhance the fragrance persistence on the skin for a long period due to the absence or limited quantities of alcohol.
- No negative effects on foaming properties when mixed with surfactants.
Ester of Polyglyceryl-6 with Caprylic Acid and Proline
|Appearance||Clear oily liquid|
Light yellow / amber
|pH||5.5 – 7.5|
|Dry residue (105°C)||66 – 72 %|
|Specific Gravity (25°C)||1.15 – 1.19 g/ml|
In neither the “in vitro” nor the human trials did POLYSOL® PGA manifest any detectable sensitizing effects; it can be considered hypoallergenic.
- POLYSOL® PGA does not show an irritant effect on the reconstructed human epidermis (rhe, skinethictm) after 24h of exposure,.
Discover more >> Evaluation of the skin irritation potential
- POLYSOL® PGA does not show a cytotoxic effects on human fibroblast. It does not show a predictive cytotoxic irritating potential for the eye mucous membrane.
Discover more >> NRU test
POLYSOL® PGA can be considered “readily biodegradable” according to the test OECD 301F. The limit foreseen is Day 4. POLYSOL® PGA achieved a biodegradation level of 100% within 28 days.
Discover more >> Biodegradability test
POLYSOL® PGA toxicity report
Discover more >> Toxicity report
- Micellar waters.
- Clear cleansers.
- Spray emulsions.
- Wet wipes.
It is advisable to not use strong acids or bases in order to guarantee the stability of the final product, as these could cause the solubilizing agent to saponify.