- 100% plant-derived and palm-free
- Claims “preservative-free” as its components are not classified as preservatives
- p-Anisic Acid is found naturally in anise and has antiseptic or germ-killing properties
- Polylysine is produced by bacterial fermentation, blocking the protein complex responsible of cellular proliferation
- High thermal stability
- Easy to use and effective in a pH range 4.5 – 7.5
- Almost odourless and clearly soluble in water at all concentrations
Functional vegetal derivatives
|pH||5.5 – 7.5|
|Dry residue (105°C)||65 – 67 %|
|Specific gravity (25 °C)||1.17 ÷ 1.21|
Skincare, Haircare, Personal care, Oral care.
It is advisable to not use substances obtained through a fermentation process in formulas containing EPSAN® Plus as preservative system (e.g. Xanthan Gum), because Polylysine binds to polysaccharides and denatures them.
% OF USE
Skin care (emulsions): 1.0-1.2%.
Hair care (emulsions): 1.0%.
Organic products: 1.2%.