- 100% plant-derived and palm-free
- Claims “preservative-free” as its components are not classified as preservatives
- p-Anisic Acid is found naturally in anise and has antiseptic or germ-killing properties
- Polylysine is produced by bacterial fermentation, blocking the protein complex responsible of cellular proliferation
- High thermal stability
- Easy to use and effective in a pH range 4.5 – 7.5
- Almost odourless and clearly soluble in water at all concentrations
Functional vegetal derivatives
In vitro: totally non-toxic and not mutagenic with a very poor absorption on the gastro-intestinal area;
|pH||5.5 – 7.5|
|Dry residue (105°C)||46.0 – 48.0 %|
|Specific gravity (25 °C)||1.17 ÷ 1.19 g/ml|
- Skin care (emulsions): 1.0-1.2%.
- Hair care (emulsions): 1.0%.
- Lotions: 0.8-1.0%.
- Organic products: 1.2%.
- Detergents: 0.8-1.0%
It is advisable to not use substances obtained through a fermentation process in formulas containing EPSAN® C as preservative system (e.g. Xanthan Gum), because Polylysine binds to polysaccharides and denatures them.