- 100% plant-derived raw materials, Cetyl alcohol RSPO certified, Malic Acid obtained from apple juice through a proprietary physical process.
- For dimethicone-like texture emulsions manufactured via heated processing technique in alternative to the Oil in Water (OW) PEG emulsifier.
- Compatible under extreme anionic and cationic conditions across a wide range of pH values (pH 3-9).
- Strong stability and excellent resistance to hydrolysis.
- Eudermic properties due to the presence of sesame oil. High skin absorption with the effect of reducing water-loss
- Proven high hydratant properties
- Excellent compatibility with a wide range of emollients
- Easy to use, it is fully dispersible in water and, when melted, miscible in oils.
- Improves fragrance yield in the emulsion.
Liquid crystals emulsifier for dimethicone-like textures
Polyglyceryl-3 Cetyl Ether, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Malic Acid