- 100% plant-derived raw materials, Cetyl alcohol RSPO certified, Malic Acid obtained from apples juice through a proprietary physical process.
- For dimethicone-like texture emulsions manufactured via heated processing technique in alternative to the Oil in Water (OW) PEG emulsifier.
- Compatible under extreme anionic and cationic conditions across a wide range of pH values (pH 3-9).
- Strong stability and excellent resistance to hydrolysis.
- Eudermic properties due to the presence of sesame oil. High skin absorption with the effect of reducing water-loss
- Proven high hydratant properties
- Excellent compatibility with a wide range of emollients
- Easy to use, it is fully dispersible in water and, when melted, miscible in oils.
- Improves fragrance yield in the emulsion.
Ester of Polyglycerol with Sesame Oil’s fatty acids
An “in vivo” efficacy study was implemented to detect the capability of SESAMULS OW® in boosting skin hydration.
|pH||6.0 – 8.0|
|Melting point||55 – 60°C|
|Acid Total Number||28 max. (mg KOH/g)|
|Saponification number||140 – 160 (mg KOH/g)|
- Cosmetic milks or lotions: 3 – 5%
- Creams: 4 – 6%. Ideal for day and night creams, mature skin and sensitive skin products.