- Non-ionic emulsifier, made from plant-derived raw materials, Palm Oil free.
- Thanks to the liquid-crystal structures it is possible to have stabilisation of the emulsion viscosity even in presence of lipid phases with different polarities.
- Effective at dispersing pigments and sun filters.
- The emulsion obtained is smooth and glossy in appearance with a pleasantly light feel and emollient property.
- Easy to use at low temperatures (cold processing), soluble in ethanol, mineral and vegetal oils, fatty acids, fatty alcohols and their derivatives.
Ester of Polyglycerol with Olive Oil’s fatty acids
It has been proven that liquid crystal emulsions moisturise the epidermis and protect it by reducing TEWL
|Appearance||Viscous Oily liquid|
|Dry residue||95 – 97 %.|
|Acid Total Number||5 max. (mg KOH/g)|
|Saponification number||155 – 175 (mg KOH/g)|
- As sole emulsifier: 3 – 6%
- Ideal for dry skin products, baby skin products and sun care products. It can be used to formulate creams, lotions and cosmetic milks for sensitive skin, creams for children, sun care and after-sun products, protective creams, foundations and other products for make-up