- 100% Natural and palm-free.
- It is both an emulsifying agent and a co-emulsifying system.
- Oily liquid ready to use without being dissolved and heated, excellent stability at high and low temperatures and pH, good water resistance thanks to the formation of a superficial hydrophobic film.
- Excellent sensorial characteristics: long lasting emollient/moisturizing effect. It leaves no oily feel or greasy appearance.
- Soluble in vegetable oils, fatty alcohols, fatty acids and their esters, dispersible in warm water and miscible in mineral oils.
- It helps in reducing the amount of the primary emulsifier stabilizing emulsions with different viscosities and limiting the thixotropic effect.
- Does not modify the HLB of the emulsifier and has no destabilizing effects on liquid crystal structures.
Phosphate ester of Polyglyceryl-4 and Oleyl Phosphate
STABILGREEN K® is similar to the natural phospholipids found in the skin, so it is immediately available when the cream is applied to the epidermis.
The development of natural analogues also improved the emulsification power and the resistance to oxidation and enzymatic degradation.
|pH||6.0 – 8.0|
|Acid value||25 max (mg KOH/g)|
|Saponification value||50 – 70|
|Dry residue (105°C)||92 – 94 %|
- Emulsions containing high amounts of zinc oxide and titanium dioxide: 0.3 – 0.5% as a co-emulsifier.
- Sun care products, anti-redness creams: 0.5 – 2% (depending on the quantity and quality of the components in the formulation).
To increase the viscosity, long chain fatty alcohols and/or hydrocolloids should be added. The level of these secondary thickeners can be further increased if STABILGREEN K ® is combined with the primary emulsifier.