- Soluble in warm water, ethanol, glycerine and propylene glycol.
- 100% plant-derived and palm-free.
- It prevents collagen deficiency by inhibiting elevation of matrix metalloproteinase-1 (MMP1) and matrix metalloproteinase-9 (MMP9) expression in the skin.
- It shows antioxidative effect via DPPH radical scavenging dose-dependently
- It stimulates tissue regeneration, maintaining a balanced hydration and elasticity and protein production by reorganizing its structure.
- It fights the activity of free radicals, that of various enzymes, Collagenase, Elastase, MMP and the action of the UV radiation on the tissue.
- It maintains balanced hydration and elasticity of the tissue, as well as uniform compactness by protecting the tissue, stimulating and modulating its normal defenses.
Collagenase Inhibition Activity: MMP-1, MMP-9
Antiwrinkles TOUCH® prevent collagen deficiency by inhibiting elevation of matrix metalloproteinase-1 (MMP1) and matrix metalloproteinase-9 (MMP9) expression in skin due to ultraviolet radiation or other extrinsic aging factors.
MMPs are enzymes that break down collagen, supporting extracellular structure. Secreted MMPs are primarily responsible for the degradation of skin in the aging process and dermal layers, thereby fighting ageing and the formation of wrinkles.
This is also very useful in guaranteeing the tissue suitable correction of damages connected with exposure to the sun and environment.
The skin elasticity improves in the short and long term tests.
In fact, parameter R6 increases after 30 minutes and after 28 days of daily application of the product.
The parameter R6 (Uv / Ue) indicates the viscoelasticity of the skin and its increase is correlated to an improvement of the epidermal hydration.
The R7 parameter increases reaching its peak after 28 days.
The skin roughness showed an improvement in the SEsc and SEsm parameters. The SEsc parameter improves, decreasing its values, 7 and 28 days after daily application of the product.
The SEsc parameter indicates the degree of dryness of the stratum corneum; the greater its value, the more the skin is hydrated as required for anti-aging products.
The SEsm parameter improves, increasing its values, after 28 days. SEsm indicates the degree of skin smoothness: the tighter the skin, the higher its values.
Synergistic blend of vegetal active compounds delivered in polyglycerol medium.
|5.0 – 7.0
|Dry residue (105°C)
|60 – 65 %
|Specific Gravity (50°C)
1.16 – 1.22
It is ideal:
- Both for day & night emulsions as well as cleansing milks and transparent toners/micellar waters.
- To be incorporated in non-toxic, completely biodegradable and safe OW and WO emulsions as well as transparent water-based applications.