- 100% plant-derived raw materials and palm-free.
- For light texture emulsions manufactured via heated processing technique in alternative to the Oil in Water (OW) PEG emulsifier.
- Thanks to the liquid-crystal structures it is possible to have stabilization of the emulsion viscosity even in presence of lipid phases with different polarities.
- The emulsion obtained is satiny and shiny in appearance.
- Soft and light feel, with a refreshing sensation to the skin when applied. High skin absorption with the effect of reducing water loss.
- Easy to use, it is fully dispersible in warm water and miscible in vegetal and mineral oils.
- Good density, limited thixotropic behavior and stable viscosity over time. Very low sensitivity to variations in temperature.
Ester of Polyglycerol with Olive Oil’s fatty acids
Ivory / light yellow
|pH||6.0 – 8.0|
|Water content||3% max|
15 max (mg KOH/g)
130 – 150 (mg KOH/g)
|Melting point||56 °C|
Ideal for day and night creams, and emultions for sensitive and prone to oiliness skins.