- 100% plant-derived raw materials and palm-free.
- For light texture emulsions manufactured via heated processing technique in alternative to the Oil in Water (OW) PEG emulsifier.
- Thanks to the liquid-crystal structures it is possible to have stabilisation of the emulsion viscosity even in presence of lipid phases with different polarities.
- The emulsion obtained is satiny and shiny in appearance.
- Soft and light feel, with a refreshing sensation to the skin when applicated. High skin absorption with the effect of reducing water-loss.
- Easy to use, it is fully dispersible in warm water and miscible in vegetal and mineral oils.
- Good density, limited thixotropic behaviour and stable viscosity over time. Very low sensitivity to variations in temperature.
Ester of Polyglycerol with Olive Oil’s fatty acids
An “in vivo” efficacy study was implemented to detect the capability of OLEAMULS® OW in boosting skin hydration.
It has been proven that liquid crystal emulsions moisturise the epidermis and protect it by reducing TEWL.
Ivory / light yellow
|pH||6.0 – 8.0|
|Water content||3% max|
15 max (mg KOH/g)
130 – 150 (mg KOH/g)
|Melting point||56 °C|
- As sole emulsifier: 3.5 – 6.0%
- Ideal for day and night creams, sensitive skin products and products for young skin prone to oiliness.