- Made from plant-derived raw materials, Palm Oil free.
- For low viscosity liquid crystals emulsions as alternative to PEG emulsifiers.
- It can be used through cold-processing technique, with no need to heat phases, provided that all of their ingredients are liquids. This process is environmentally friendly, saving time and energy.
- Compatible with all active ingredients.
- The emulsion obtained is stable, silky, fresh, pleasant to apply and resistant to variations in temperature.
- Pleasantly light and silky sensation, even when high quantities of oleaginous substances are present. Eudermic properties with moisturising and nourishing effect.
- Soluble in plant-derived oils, fatty alcohols, and in fatty acids and their esters. Miscible with mineral oils.
Ester of Polyglycerol with Olive Oil’s fatty acids
It has been proven that liquid crystal emulsions moisturise the epidermis and protect it by reducing TEWL.
|pH||6.0 – 8.0|
|Dry residue (105°C)||≥94%|
|Acid Total Number||Max 15 (mg KOH/g)|
|Saponification number||125 – 145 (mg KOH/g)|
- 3.5 – 5.0%: it can emulsify as low as 15% of oils and other lipophilic ingredients when cold.
- Ideal to formulate fluid emulsions making it suitable for classic milks, serums, eye toner and make-up remover.