- Made from plant-derived raw materials, Palm Oil-free.
- For low viscosity liquid crystals emulsions as an alternative to PEG emulsifiers.
- It can be used through the cold-processing technique, with no need to heat phases, provided that all of its ingredients are liquids. This process is environmentally friendly, saving time and energy.
- Compatible with all active ingredients.
- The emulsion obtained is stable, silky, fresh, pleasant to apply and resistant to variations in temperature.
- Pleasantly light and silky sensation, even when high quantities of oleaginous substances are present. Eudermic properties with moisturizing and nourishing effect.
- Soluble in plant-derived oils, fatty alcohols, and in fatty acids and their esters. Miscible with mineral oils.
Ester of Polyglycerol with Olive Oil’s fatty acids
|pH||6.0 – 8.0|
|Dry residue (105°C)||≥94%|
|Acid Total Number||Max 15 (mg KOH/g)|
|Saponification number||125 – 145 (mg KOH/g)|
- OLEAMULS® LOW is particularly suitable for low temperature processing in which there is less expansion and contraction of the phases; consequently, the emulsifier firmly retained the water/oil interface and forms a particularly ‘elastic’ and resistant film that guarantees greater stability for the emulsion.
Discover more >> Study on energetic savings
- It has been proven that liquid crystal emulsions moisturize the epidermis and protect it by reducing TEWL. Discover more >> Study on the Formation and Properties of Liquid Crystal Emulsion in Cosmetic
- Ideal to formulate fluid emulsions making it suitable for classic milks, serums, eye toner and make-up remover.
% OF USE: 3.5 – 5.0%
- It can emulsify as low as 15% of oils and other lipophilic ingredients when cold.