- It does not show compatibility issues with any cosmetic
- It is very versatile and can be used with conventional
- Improves colour deposition rate in the hair allowing colour
- Can be used in permanent, semi-permanent and temporary
hair colour products;
- It delivers superior colouring performance in terms of deposit, shine of reflection, tightness, achievement of tone and coverage;
- It shows evenly dispersed oil droplets and, most importantly, liquid crystal structure that confers viscosity and stability entrapping the droplets in a matrix;
- Excellent gliding and dispersion features, hydration, respect of natural skin balance and easy rinse are some of the benefits observed with liquid crystals emulsions together with skin protection;
- It is readily biodegradable and does not contain amine derivatives.
This innovative emulsifying system offers unique performance which guarantees emulsion stability, promoting colour absorption into the hair cortex, accelerating colouring phase with a better final result. The fine structure of COLORMULS® XBase emulsion allows a better dispersion of hair dyes enhancing their penetration into the hair cortex leading to greater colour uptake and intensity and reduced rinsing.