- Made from plant-derived raw materials, Palm Oil free.
- For low viscosity liquid crystals emulsions as an alternative to PEG emulsifiers.
- It can be used through cold-processing technique.
- Compatible with all active ingredients.
- The emulsion obtained is stable and resistant to variations in temperature.
- Pleasantly light and silky sensation, even when high quantities of oleaginous substances are present. Eudermic properties with moisturizing and nourishing effects.
- Anti-inflammatory action. Up to 63% of reduction of IL-8 level.
- Soluble in plant-derived oils, fatty alcohols, and in fatty acids and their esters. Miscible with mineral oils.
AVOMULS® LOW in vitro anti-inflammatory activity was evaluated in human keratinocytes (HaCaT cells). IL-8 levels were measured in cells treated with 0.0039% and 0.0078% AVOMULS® LOW and stimulated with tumor necrosis factor alpha (TNF-α) as proinflammatory stimulus.
AVOMULS® LOW showed a strong anti-inflammatory activity with a significant (p<0.01) IL-8 reduction (by 26% and 63%) in a dose-dependent manner.
Ester of Polyglycerol with the isomeric form of vegetable oil’s (Olive) fatty acids and Unsaponifiables
|pH||5.0 – 7.0|
|Dry residue (105°C)||≥ 90%|
|Acid Number||Max 15 (mg KOH/g)|
|Saponification number||120 – 140 (mg KOH/g)|
- AVOMULS® LOW shows an high anti-inflammatory action: it reduces IL-8 level up to -63%.
Ideal to formulate fluid emulsions making it suitable for cleansing milks, serums, toners and makeup removers.