- Made from plant-derived raw materials, Palm Oil free.
- For low viscosity liquid crystals emulsions as an alternative to PEG emulsifiers.
- It can be used through cold-processing technique, with no need to heat phases, if all ingredients are liquids. This process is environmentally friendly, saving time and energy.
- Compatible with all active ingredients.
- The emulsion obtained is stable, silky, fresh, pleasant to apply and resistant to variations in temperature.
- Pleasantly light and silky sensation, even when high quantities of oleaginous substances are present. Eudermic properties with moisturizing and nourishing effects.
- Anti-inflammatory action. Up to 63% of reduction of IL-8 level.
- Soluble in plant-derived oils, fatty alcohols, and in fatty acids and their esters. Miscible with mineral oils.
Ester of Polyglycerol with the isomeric form of vegetable oil’s (Olive) fatty acids and Unsaponifiables
|pH||5.0 – 7.0|
|Dry residue (105°C)||≥ 90%|
|Acid Number||Max 15 (mg KOH/g)|
|Saponification number||120 – 140 (mg KOH/g)|
Watch Video >> Presentation – AVOMULS® LOW
- AVOMULS® LOW has an high anti-inflammatory action: it reduces IL-8 level up to -63%.
- It has been proven that liquid crystal emulsions moisturize the epidermis and protect it by reducing TEWL.
Ideal to formulate fluid emulsions making it suitable for cleansing milks, serums, toners and makeup removers.